When it comes to debt collection, you can never go wrong with Kansas Counselors. These experts are known for their world-class performance in turning bad credit into revenues, however small the account receivables may be. This is why when it comes to anything that has something to do with debt, they are the people to be asked for help. They are available 24/7, and they can respond in no time with the soundest advices. And with the help of technology, they can perform their jobs in collecting client’s account receivables anytime of the day—or night.
How it works?
Kansas Counselors are regarded as the most competent collection agents as well as the company with the most comprehensive workflow and technology to boot. And they deliver all the time. To do the things that they promised, the company offers the most reliable collection agents in Kansas. These guys are already seasoned in what they do and they don’t simply show up, they perform. Below is a general step by step information on how they do what they do best—turning account receivables into revenue.
- Kansas Counselors immerse in day in, day out operations. When the duty calls, the counselors or the collection experts will be dispatched to a routine inspection on how grave the collection deficit there is in the clients’ company. These experts may require reports or if necessary, they immerse into the day to day workflow of the company. This is mutually beneficial as the employees of the company can go over their regular tasks without worrying about their collection backlogs while the counselors are able to get a firsthand information on the account receivables of the company. The expectation in this immersion phase is to get a clear basis on what approach is to be used on the collection procedure. This also has the intention of getting a final list of delinquent debtors, run them over a back checking software overnight to get point of contact and generate mails as initial contact.
- The collection experts make contact. The very first contact attempt will be a demand letter with itemized collection on a certain account. The collectors will also leave a phone or contact address for the delinquent debtors use.
- Kansas Counselors follow up. If the debtors did not contact the collectors, Kansas Counselors will not launch their phone call schemes which to date has a stats of more than 20,000 collection calls per day. If contact is made, the collectors will now lay down the easiest payment schemes depending on the current capacity to pay of the delinquent payees.
- Kansas Counselors go to national credit bureau listings. If contact is not yet made after the previous attempts, the expert collection agents will now escalate it through credit bureau listings until they locate the debtors and contacted on their willingness to settle their debts.
- Legal and litigation. If even after previous attempts to collect, the Kansas Counselors are not able to turn debts to revenue then it is time for them to go extreme. This time, they will opt to litigate delinquent debtors who have the means to pay but are not just willing to settle their previous obligations.
- Eventually, their efforts will turn into revenue. The client has now an updated account receivables and the collection is once again fluid.
There is no reason why debt and financing agencies will not be able to turn their account receivables into revenue with the help of Kansas Counselors. The company has what it takes—attitude, experience and of course, technology.